Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- KPD Arrest Reports March 20 - March 27
- Shelter-in-place order issued for Gregg County, including Kilgore
- Longview plant reopens after employee diagnosed with coronavirus
- Upshur County's second case is within Gilmer city limits
- Gregg County records 5th coronavirus case
- FISHING | Proof that Lake Palestine offers big cats
- SENIOR SPOTLIGHT | CAMERON JACKSON
- Four new cases, three from travel in Smith County; Gov. Abbott: Of 25,483 tested, 176 are in hospital
- Kilgore ISD extends school closure
- Tyler nursing home announces two staff members positive for coronavirus