As featured on
National Signing Day – a day where high school senior athletes are allowed to sign letters of intent to accept scholarships from college athletic programs – used to be a bit of a dog-and-pony show, with players donning hats, ripping off shirts with college logos on T-shirts underneath, and all sorts of theatrics to announce where they’d be signing.
Now that there’s two NSDs in a school year – one in December, then the more traditional one in early Feburary – it seems that the bulk of the theatrics occur in that earlier December date.
There were no theatrics at NSD at Kilgore High School on Wednesday morning, and none at Sabine High School that afternoon: just six humble young men ready to continue their education and make a difference, hopefully, for their new teams.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- KPD Arrest Reports Feb. 14 - Feb. 21
- FINANCIAL FOCUS | 529 Plans: Save Now, Pay off Debts Later
- CHIT-CHAT | THE CONTENT COUNTS
- The Heart of the Issue
- Artwork by KC graduates on display through March 25
- District to meet with attorney to discuss lawsuit negotiation
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL | Kilgore, Sabine play tonight in opener
- HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYOFF UPDATE | Kilgore advances to round two Friday at TJC; Sabine falls short
- HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL | Bulldogs meet L-E Tuesday in round one
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH DADDY | Swimsuit Shopping: A Cautionary Tale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.