As featured on
Wagner Tuning was at a crossroads – with rising costs of production in California, CEO Carsten Wagner and his team had to plan for the future of their high-end auto parts operation. In the end, for the German manufacturer, there was no question. “We had to make a decision,” Wagner said, “and the decision was Kilgore."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kilgore resident celebrates 109th birthday
- Kilgore police investigating two deaths; family members name victims
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL | Sabine 6-0, holds off Winnsboro on homecoming
- KPD Arrest Reports | Oct. 4-11
- KPD investigates stabbings with lone suspect in custody
- Search continues for woman last seen Oct. 7 near Mt. Pisgah Road
- Ms. Sandra Louise "Sandy" White
- KPD Arrest Reports | Sept. 27 - Oct. 3
- GAME TIME WEEKLY | Rangers in great shape headed into bye
- Oil museum exhibit resurrects ghost town artifacts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.