As featured on
“A life that touches others goes on forever.” Barbara Watkins doesn’t know who said it first, but it’s a piece of wisdom she cherishes – it’s emblazoned on Samantha Watkins tombstone, and it was on her mother’s mind Tuesday as Gov. Greg Abbott put his signature to H.B. 684, Sam’s Law.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- East Texas Angel Network prepares for 25th annual fundraiser
- Family sheds lights on cause of fatal wreck
- KPD Arrest Reports | June 14-21
- AND MANY MORE | Locals celebrate 80-year legacy of historic theater
- KISD prepares for financial changes in wake of bill passage
- Chamber opens doors to KNH amid search for new HQ
- Wanda Taylor Ector
- KPD Arrest Reports | June 7-14
- Fire marshal seeks suspects after arson at tire business
- Construction on Chandler Street improvements starts Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.