Registration for the 2021-22 school year at Kilgore ISD will begin Monday, July 19.
Online registration forms, more detailed registration information and school supply lists are all available online at kisd.org.
Kilgore ISD says families can register their students by one of two ways: online, beginning Monday, or in-person at their child’s campus beginning July 26.
Returning students registration includes completing a campus registration and a residency verification, with proof of residence being a valid driver’s license or other photo identification with one of the following:
- A current gas, water or electric bill (phone and cable bills not accepted)
- A recent Rusk or Gregg county property tax statement
- A rental/lease agreement
Registration for new students will begin July 26 at each of the campuses. Students new to the district should be registered at their appropriate campus by a parent or legal guardian.
Enrollment documents needed are:
- Copies of the student’s Social Security card
- Certified birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of residency in Kilgore ISD (gas, water, electric bill, property tax statement or a rental/lease agreement)
- Most recent report card/withdrawal slip from previous school
- High school transcript (if applicable)
Those items listed with an asterisk are required.
Meet the Teacher Nights
Meet the Teacher will be held on all KISD campuses on Monday, Aug. 16.
The schedule will be as follows: Kilgore Primary School from 3 to 4 p.m., Chandler Elementary School from 4 to 5 p.m., Kilgore Intermediate School from 5 to 6 p.m. and Kilgore Middle School from 6 to 7 p.m.