As featured on
SHREVEPORT, La. - On Tuesday, officials from Grand Canyon University and Southern University at Shreveport signed a concurrent enrollment pathway agreement between the respective nursing programs of both institutions that will allow students currently enrolled in SUSLA’s Associate of Science in Nursing program to begin taking core courses online towards the Bachelor of Science in Nursing at GCU, and then towards the Master of Science in Nursing.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- From Woman, Thou Art Loosed! to Woman Evolve
- The mayor of Enfield has selected Azure Printed Homes to deliver 7 affordable housing units to North Carolina
- To Your Good Health: High cholesterol with low calcium lessens risks
- City of Kilgore says red water 'harmless'
- Legal-Bay Lawsuit Funding Reports Updates to Major Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- John Roger Holmes Sr.
- The Highest Residence in the World Hits the Market at Central Park Tower
- THEY'RE BAAAAA-CK! | Kilgore, Jacksonville renew an old rivalry
- Solar panel company alerting Kilgore residents of upcoming drone use
- DPS: 2 from Kilgore, 2 others killed in Sunday crash north of Henderson