Abby Hattaway was named Kilgore High School homecoming queen 2021 on Friday night at R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium before Kilgore faced Pine Tree in this year's homecoming game. She was crowned by the 2020 queen, Cristina Rosas, escorted by KHS Principal April Cox. There were 10 homecoming princesses, pictured here. The ceremony was the climax of a week of activitties organized by the KHS student council and involved the clubs and organizations on campus.
As featured on
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kilgore police identify suspects in Sept. 2 homicide
- M. Night Shyamalan-produced film at Caddo Lake seeking background actors
- Kilgore woman killed Thursday night, 2 suspects in custody
- Chad Hanson
- CEFCO opens Kilgore gas station, Huddle House expected to open later this month
- Tropical Storm Nicholas to bring rain to East Texas this week
- Gregg County DA Tom Watson won't seek reelection
- Health officials announce 620 new COVID-19 cases in Gregg County
- Bobby Joe Gibson
- HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL WEDNESDAY UPDATE | KHS, Overton, Sabine all win in sweeps