As featured on
The dog behind the wheel did not look happy. “He ain’t, and neither am I,” Kilgore Police Officer Josh Vercher told his chief. At the very least, when he’d picked up a bag of beef jerky for an on-patrol protein boost Saturday night, Vercher wasn’t planning on sharing it with a pit bull. He certainly hadn’t expected to share the driver’s seat in his cruiser June 15.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
An email containing the latest obituaries and death notices in the Kilgore News Herald.
Twice-weekly email with sports headlines from the Kilgore News Herald
- Investigators tie Liberty City bank robbery to Hays County case
- KPD Arrest Reports | July 5-11
- KPD Arrest Reports | June 28 - July 4
- City pool invites older audience to dive in with ‘Jaws’ Thursday
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH DADDY | Family Fun Night Goals
- Minnette Elder
- Summer ends for 10's; 14's play next
- Space presentation set to take children ‘To the Moon and Back’
- Clark captures men's club title
- Torrence hits carpet, but ESPY proves elusive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.