As featured on
The last Big Boy locomotive in operation will steam its way into East Texas in early November, with a handful of local stops for enthusiasts – including in Overton and Longview Nov. 10. The train’s trip is part of the 150th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. The route for ‘The Great Race Across the Southwest’ takes the vehicle through Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2 die in crash south of Laird Hill
- KPD Arrest Reports | Nov. 29-Dec. 4
- Generation after Generation: Downtown furniture store to close after 40 years
- Sabine High coach named Coach of the Year
- The Christmas Spirit: 2019 Kilgore Christmas Parade
- Kilgore PD nabs 4 suspected church burglars
- Kilgore Economic Development Corp. announces awards, new board members
- KPD provides additional info on church burglaries
- KPD Arrest Reports | Nov. 20-26
- Same Family: KC Fire Academy graduates 108th class on 30th anniversary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.