When something that we consider bad happens to us or others, we may focus on the problem’s cause, not only in order to try to change the situation but maybe also to assign blame, perhaps even to God. In at least one case, however, God challenges us to focus less on the past cause and more on the future purpose for which He can use the particular suffering or affliction.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Governor signs Sam's Law | H.B. 684 honors Kilgore High School student who died in 2016
- Kimbra Kaye Clark
- Former Sabine ISD employee charged with improper relationship with student
- KPD Arrest Reports | May 31-June 7
- C.G. Mata
- Kilgore’s first brew pub offers handcrafted brews, bites
- LUTHIER | Kilgore craftsman nets medal for bass
- Kilgore man dies Sunday after wreck on FM-3053
- Hampton 16-4A MVP, honors all around
- KPD Arrest Reports | June 7-14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.