DEAR DR. ROACH: I'm a 75-year-old man who is quite active in many sports, including tennis. About six weeks ago, I developed pain in the outside of my elbow, which the internet tells me is lateral epicondylitis. I've never had an injury, including fractures, that is so persistent. I seem to be no closer to resuming my sports activities. Could you write about the condition and what treatments have the best chance of success? — R.R.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kilgore man jailed on intoxication manslaughter charge after fatal Smith County crash
- Baker woman killed in rollover crash outside of Ekalaka
- Caldera chronicles: Why drilling the Yellowstone volcano to stop eruptions or generate power is a bad idea
- Area police honored during Overton Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
- Deborah Ann Daugherty (Ray)
- Kilgore sets 'garage sale' of remaining Laird Hospital items this Friday, Saturday
- All Kilgore ISD campuses to close Friday, Jan. 14
- Overton ISD Superintendent Stephen DuBose announces retirement
- Top Penny Stocks to Buy Now? Check These 3 Out For the New Year
- Pruitt named Kilgore College athletic director