As featured on
They’re some of downtown Kilgore’s biggest fans, regular attendees and participants in events during the past several years. Vivian and Fred Gebhardt have been angling to put down roots in the Main Street District for a couple of years, but it was a matter of finding the right fit.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Kilgore PD nabs 4 suspected church burglars
- Rangerettes return from high-kicking performance abroad
- KPD Arrest Reports | Nov. 20-26
- Christmas trees a family tradition at Danville Farms
- Texas having a gold storehouse is a wise move
- 2 die in crash south of Laird Hill
- Kilgore Garden Club gets recycling update
- Regions Bank plans facility upgrade in Kilgore
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH DADDY | Deck the halls and hit the deck
- ChitChat | Elves at work
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.