As featured on
Like most Southwest Junior College Football Conference games, it was physical from start to finish.
It was three-plus hours of intense battle here Saturday night at R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium, and unlike the other three games so far in the 2019 season, the Kilgore College Rangers failed to come out on top, falling to Cisco for the second time in as many years, 38-23.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Clardy responds to released recording: “It is political corruption, and it must be treated as such.”
- KPD Arrest Reports | Oct. 4-11
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL | Sabine 6-0, holds off Winnsboro on homecoming
- Nobles named 2019 Citizen of the Year | Mayor earns first Impact Award
- Kilgore police investigating two deaths; family members name victims
- KPD investigates stabbings with lone suspect in custody
- Search continues for woman last seen Oct. 7 near Mt. Pisgah Road
- Oil museum exhibit resurrects ghost town artifacts
- Kilgore resident celebrates 109th birthday
- 27th annual chili cook-off to raise funds for local treatment center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.