Santa called and asked if the Kilgore Police Department could assist him this year, the department said Thursday.
"It seems he has an Elf shortage and parts are on back order. So, we rounded up some blue Elves and converged on Walmart this morning," the department said. "Even Kilgore College Police Department staff came over to assist too. We were glad to help out the Big guy. We would like to thank those who gave to this special cause. Because of you, there will be some big smiles on Christmas."
Next week, the Kilgore Police Association will host Blue Santa and the older kids get to shop with a cop.
As featured on
- Hunting group plans to sue Washington gov over Fish and Wildlife Commission structure
- Kilgore EDC: Skeeter Boats expanding into former Halliburton site
- Kilgore 'buzzard' turns out to be bald eagle
- Capriotti's Award-Winning Sandwiches Now Available in Flower Mound
- Kilgore FFA does well at Gregg County Youth Expo
- Chili Time! Kilgore Lions serve up hearty chili in new location for annual fundraiser
- 6.5% Of Oregon Households Are Multigenerational
- Kilgore's Main Street Project enters final phases
- Kilgore Model UN team earns awards at SFA competition
- What's Wrong With Daddy?: Hot for hot chocolate