As featured on
For three decades, he’s been ‘The Man on the Wichita Truck,’ but one of East Texas Oil Museum’s familiar faces has a new moniker after he was renamed in honor of a 40-year veteran oilhand and all his comrades in the oilfield. Always hard at work, frozen in time in the middle of the museum’s central diorama, ‘Gwynn’ symbolizes the then-and-now contributions of oil-and-gas workers, immortalized in Boomtown, USA.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Clardy responds to released recording: “It is political corruption, and it must be treated as such.”
- KPD Arrest Reports | Oct. 4-11
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL | Sabine 6-0, holds off Winnsboro on homecoming
- Nobles named 2019 Citizen of the Year | Mayor earns first Impact Award
- Kilgore police investigating two deaths; family members name victims
- KPD investigates stabbings with lone suspect in custody
- Search continues for woman last seen Oct. 7 near Mt. Pisgah Road
- Oil museum exhibit resurrects ghost town artifacts
- Kilgore resident celebrates 109th birthday
- 27th annual chili cook-off to raise funds for local treatment center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.