Dawn Woods spoke with FOX6 News in the hours after a Waukesha County jury convicted her son on 76 charges for murdering six people and injuring more than 60 others in the Waukesha Christmas parade attack Nov. 21, 2021. Woods referred to her son as a “caged bird” and said she hopes the case will raise awareness of mental illness.
As featured on
Tyler Pudleiner, who was performing with a band when he was hit by Darrell Brooks' SUV, told reporters Brooks' convictions will help all the victims heal.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Academic learning center opens in downtown Kilgore
- Off-duty Kilgore officer kills man at Hospitality ER in Longview
- LET'S BOWL! | KC, Butler meet today in Commerce
- LET'S SETTLE IT | Kilgore-Chapel Hill round two, back in Tyler
- PHOTOS: Kilgore Christmas Parade lights up downtown
- Butler gets by KC in Heart of Texas Bowl
- Kilgore Lions congratulate KHS Students of the Month for November
- ALMOST | Ragin' Red comes up short in 24-21 battle with Chapel Hill
- Texas Shakespeare Festival brings 'Mirth & Merriment' with holiday play starting Dec. 9
- East Texas band wins International Josie Music Award