As featured on
The last Big Boy locomotive in operation will steam its way into East Texas in early November, with a handful of local stops for enthusiasts – including in Overton and Longview Nov. 10. The train’s trip is part of the 150th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. The route for ‘The Great Race Across the Southwest’ takes the vehicle through Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- KPD Arrest Reports | Nov. 1-8
- Gregg County Sheriff's Office confirms body found in Sabine River as missing man
- ‘Big Boy’ locomotive reaches area Nov. 10
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL | Kilgore loses finale, but makes playoffs; will face Crandall in Athens on Thursday
- GAME TIME WEEKLY | It's playoff time! Kilgore takes on Crandall in Athens Thursday in Class 4A's DI first round
- KC theater to perform “The Laramie Project” 20 years after Kilgore controversy
- Kilgore volleyball falls in four to Farmersville
- MINISTER'S MOMENT | Hope or Optimism?
- $1,200 prize package awaits lucky shopper downtown
- ETC Spotlight | Kilgore Mercantile & Music
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.