As area students return to school, the Marshall Police Department and the Texas Department of Transportation are reminding drivers to drive safely in and around school zones and to follow a new state crosswalk law.
Update Monday, Aug. 8: Kilgore police say Brandon Fagans is ho…
“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress authorized spending tha…
Tough decisions are being made around Texas as drought conditions force ranchers to cull cattle herds due to lack of forage.
“A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.”
“This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the wo…
Five people were arrested after the Rusk County Sheriff’s Offi…
- Safe driving encouraged as Kilgore-area schools start new year
- Liz Buckner: Rusk County 4-Her named state ambassador
- Kilgore says water taste, smell may change after temporary water disinfectant switch
- Forest Service: Watering trees during the Texas drought
- Gregg County proposes slightly reduced tax rate