After about two weeks of early voting, Election Day polling in the 2018 Primary Election is set for Tuesday throughout Gregg County and Rusk.
Acceptable forms of identification at the polls, according to VoteTexas.gov, include:
• Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
• Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
• Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
• United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
• United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
• United States Passport (book or card)
Through countywide polling, Gregg County voters can cast a ballot at any locations open March 6, such as: Kilgore Community Center (622 Kay St., Kilgore); Meadowbrook Golf Course (1306 Houston St.), Old Sabine ISD Elementary Cafeteria (5219 Old Hwy. 135 in Liberty City), Gregg County Courthouse (101 E Methvin St., Longview); Judson Community Center (1129 FM 1844, Longview); Greggton Community Center (3211 W Marshall Ave., Longview) and Broughton Recreation Center (801 S Martin Luther King Blvd., Longview)
Nearby polling locations for Kilgore voters in Rusk County include: Chandler St. Church of Christ, Kilgorel; County Barn, Pct. 4; Rusk County Courthouse Elections Office; Mt. Enterprise Community Center; Sherman R. Smith Community Center, Tatum; and others.
For complete lists of polling locations and other information, in Gregg County log on to GreggCountyVotes.com or visit the Rusk County Elections Office website at www.co.rusk.tx.us/default.aspx?Rusk_County/Elections.